92 Gallon - Plug and Play, clean setup for sale!

Husky_1

Premium Member
It's come that time for me to leave the hobby (temporarily?). This was my dream tank, based on my house, and I still think its a beautiful setup. Yesterday I was watching my clowns playing in the huge RBTA and thought about how much I will miss the tank.

Anyway, I would like to sell everything as one, but knowing how the market goes, I doubt that will happen. If I do not have any takers within a week or so, then I will start parting out.

Live Stock: Very large RBTA, 2 False perks (one black, one orange), 1 Sailfin Tang, 1 black blenny, 1 Orange spotted goby, 1 Royal Gramma, Various corals, (Large Toadstool with neon green polyps, Small pieces of SPS (Acro/Monti/Milli/Efflo), 5-7 head rainbow acan, Zoa's, War coral, Chalice etc.
Tank: 92 corner with custom cabinet and hood
Sump: 20g long that was partitioned off
Lightening: 2x24" T5, 1x36"T5 on generic ballasts and a 250w MH light on an Ice Cap ballast with a Lemunarc Stealth Mini reflector
Flow: 2 MJ 1200 with the mods, total I think about 4000gph
Skimmer: Royal Exclusiv Alpha 170, Cone Protein Skimmer (1 year old)
Return/utility/backup pumps: 1xOcean Runner 3500, 1xOcean Runner 6500, 1xEheim (not sure model, but its a solid water changer or backup return pump in a pinch.
Other stuff Nautilus dosing pump, 5 gallon ATO, TYPHOON III AQUARIUM REVERSE OSMOSIS DI. A whole ton of f miscellaneous other stuff (Testing kits, buckets, salt, BRS Phosphate remover, etc..)

Some of the pictures here may not have the equipment listed above, but it gives and idea of what the tank/stand look like. I will take some pictures this weekend of how the tank current looks.

Crappy FTS taken with my phone.

IMAG0039.jpg

Good picture of under the cabinet. The Skimmer listed above is not pictured, but it give an idea of what it looks like, and the color of the stand.
11-3-07-2part2.jpg

Current under the tank pic:
DSC_2027.jpg

Here is a full shot of the tank, this was my original build so the aquascaping is much different now, again just for an idea of what the cabinet looks like:

11-3-07-2part2.jpg

This is about a year ago, but it gives you an idea of the current aquascaping:
DSC_2171.jpg

[/quote]

So I am just throwing a price out there of $1500obo.

Last edited:
i may be interested in the tank and stand,, maybe lights. waiting to close on a house or id be interested in the whole thing. landlord said no reefs on wood floors :(

Thanks Eddie, does anyone every stay away for too long? :)

Ghst, I will let you know if I do part it out.

Brass, I will shoot you a PM.

I have posted this on craigslist, if I do not have any takers by the end of the week, I will start parting everything out.

Bobby, you are absolutely correct. Of course, I dont think about it when I am at home, or when I do I am in the middle of something else. I will try to get some posted tomorrow evening.

The very first pic is recent, but taken with my phone.

I will take the dosing pump if you part out. I was going to email you the other day. Sorry to see you leave.

Interested in where you got the cabinet made? Thanks
I bought it off the showroom floor at Exotic Aquatic off of Oakland. I think they said the back story on it was that someone ordered it, so they had it made then it was never picked up, so I am not sure exactly who made it.

I bought it off the showroom floor at Exotic Aquatic off of Oakland. I think they said the back story on it was that someone ordered it, so they had it made then it was never picked up, so I am not sure exactly who made it.

Its actually a Perfrecto Hardwood Stand and Canopy. Any store can order it for you

Sorry guys, had family in town.

After discussion and contemplation, and with the fact that my shoulder is feeling better, I think we are going to keep the tank. Now that I am recovering from surgery, I am finding the maintenance not so cumbersome and really have a hard time imagining not having my reef. The amount of pleasure derived from it is not outweighing any of the negatives i had built up.

I may scale down to a more softie/lps setup just to help keep the power consumption and water quality concerns lower.

Back