93 cube build with Reef Savvy GHOST overflow

Modularmarine on eBay.

1413.JPG

Last edited:
Hello reef central! I. Am currently new to the forum, been in the hobby about 3 years. Currently I have a 56 column, aqueon proflex sump,apollo 6 custom LED, with 2 MP10. We'll I know there is a lot of talk about the REEF SAVVY ghost over flow and I am one of the first to own and wanted to show you guys my new 93 cube build!

Any updates on you 93g build ?

silicone doesn't bond to acrylic, I think it is attached to the tank with the bulkheads, gaskets in the tank and overflow to make it watertight. It's a slick setup, think I'm going to go this route on my next tank

Reef savvy ghost external drains. I used P trap with 1.5" To 1" PVC reducer to fit 1" bulk head drain

I just picked up a Ghost Overflow myself, how is this setup working for you? I was wanting to do the beananimal setup in the external box but this looks nice and simple. Is it quiet?

MrSwa-

Did you get yours new, at Reef Savvy ?
What size tank, and length of your ghost ?
Can you tell me how much it cost since they don't have a price list ?

I'm hoping that their not way over budget for my 93 cube build. :eek1:

Thanks !

I bought mine used, $140 shipped (I added an extra $15 to ship 2 day) brand new as the seller bought it for a tank build that didn't happen. It will be going in a 150 tall, peninsula tank.

I almost purchased the system from Modular Marine on eBay but found this one for a better deal.

Hello reef central! I. Am currently new to the forum, been in the hobby about 3 years. Currently I have a 56 column, aqueon proflex sump,apollo 6 custom LED, with 2 MP10. We'll I know there is a lot of talk about the REEF SAVVY ghost over flow and I am one of the first to own and wanted to show you guys my new 93 cube build!

I will be drilling the holes for my Ghost soon, how far down from the top should I drill the holes?

Thanks!

Back