93 cube build with Reef Savvy GHOST overflow

Todd0514

Hello reef central! I. Am currently new to the forum, been in the hobby about 3 years. Currently I have a 56 column, aqueon proflex sump,apollo 6 custom LED, with 2 MP10. We'll I know there is a lot of talk about the REEF SAVVY ghost over flow and I am one of the first to own and wanted to show you guys my new 93 cube build!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry guys I don't know how to put more than one pic per post. So these are 62mm holes for 1.5" bulkhead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
Reef savvy ghost external drains. I used P trap with 1.5" To 1" PVC reducer to fit 1" bulk head drain

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
So I went and purchased 50 of Marco rock had it cycle for about 1 month in large tub. Added 80lb of bio active live sand and transferred over my apollo 6 led I had with made with customer led spectrum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
Anywhere from 580-650 gph it is great whisper quiet I am moving current tank over this week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
Looks awesome. I'm building the same tank and I have been searching high and low for a ghost overflow.

I'd like to get this thread active, as
I just bought a 93g cube and thinking of using the Ghost Overflow.

Any updates and what's the cost ?

Not sure if they are still making the ghosts. I haven't heard anything about them. I ended up ordering a corner overflow and installing it. I called and checked on the ghost but they couldn't tell me much about it.

Back