94 gallon corner tank help

Hello everyone!!
I have a 94 gallon corner tank and need some advise I've searched but most threads are pretty old on corner tanks. First issue is lightning what would u all recommend? I wanna run LED.

Then there is the issue of flow. I currently own 2 mp10s from my old tank but they won't cut it alone. Maybe those plus a mp40??? Or what do u guys recommend.

Return pump I was gonna run a vectra s2. I think that should be plenty.

Thank you again for all and any advise. I'll post some pics below .

Hello everyone!!
I have a 94 gallon corner tank and need some advise I've searched but most threads are pretty old on corner tanks. First issue is lightning what would u all recommend? I wanna run LED.

Then there is the issue of flow. I currently own 2 mp10s from my old tank but they won't cut it alone. Maybe those plus a mp40??? Or what do u guys recommend.

Return pump I was gonna run a vectra s2. I think that should be plenty.

Thank you again for all and any advise. I'll post some pics below .

Another corner tank owner here. The two MP10 may be enough depending on how much rock work. Later as corals grow you'll likely want to add another of some sort. I have two MP40s but usually ran them at only a third of max with the exception of the pulse mode. I added a Red Sea gyre 45 a couple months ago because corals taking up too much space and needed a little extra from another direction. For starters you could do the MP10s across from each other on the left and right panes and once you find the need for more you could put the two MP10 on the same pane and add a MP40 or Gyre on the right.
As for lighting there's a few practical ways to get it done but need to know if you plan on having a canopy or not, also a pic of where the tank is going to be located would be helpful. I have full motion "œswing arm" tv mounts to hold my lighting and have loved it for years. If I need room to work I can swing the lights toward the wall and have all the room I need.
I'll be glad to share my thoughts and pics of how I've done things and changed them over the years.

A third corner tank here!! I have a 96g corner tank.

For flow I have a Maxspec FS330 gyre and a 850gph Koralia powers. The gyre is currently running at 40% to prevent sand blowing around.

I have two Ocean Revive lights for lighting. I have them sitting on top of my canopy. I had to do some cutting and reinforcing of the canopy, but I'm pleased with the results.

292b47bcaade1aafd65597ae79bc3206.jpg

54f40c6ee60336002f7d4b815e356ae2.jpg

61e2c495f7688317dedee39c6f5c4776.jpg

Back