a few corals and other reef items f/s

mmd

IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/Michaelsreef/babykev264.jpg[/IMG]
babykev254-1.jpg

mmd

a roughlt 12 inch by 10 inch piece of lr, covered with coraline, 50 plus green colored zoas, 20 plus orange colored zoas, 7 red shrooms, 304 kenya rees, and a type of starpolyp. only the leading edge is shown in this old photo............$50.00
--
Orange montic cap 5-6 inches across................$45.00
Purple shrooms w/blue dots seen in bottom right of 2nd pic 10-13 shrooms- $20.00.
--
2 salifert test never used, alkaline and cslcuim, 20.00 takes both.
-
2 seio 620's, one mj 90 one moded mj 400 all in ok shape, some need to be cleaned, all for $35.00

IMM3DOORSDOWN

interested on the

roughlt 12 inch by 10 inch piece of lr, covered with coraline, 50 plus green colored zoas, 20 plus orange colored zoas, 7 red shrooms, 304 kenya rees, and a type of starpolyp. only the leading edge is shown in this old photo............$50.00

if deal falls threw with reefkrazy

element11

id like the mushroom rock. pm me if still available. im in meriden and can pick up today or tomorrow if possible. thanks

IMM3DOORSDOWN

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9838999#post9838999 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefkrazy
imm3doorsdown It's your's bro. Sweet deal !

"yyyyyyeeeeeesssssssss"quote from napoleon dynamite

thanks reefkrazy

mmd

no i just have too many corals and extras
although i have been contemplating it (if i do i will convert over to a planted fw tank , like my 75)
---
3 doors down the rock is yours
-
element the shrooms are yours
-
i wll not move the items till you arrive so you can see them and makes sure they are what you want

reefkrazy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9839553#post9839553 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by IMM3DOORSDOWN
"yyyyyyeeeeeesssssssss"quote from napoleon dynamite

thanks reefkrazy

dude can I get a frag of the starpolphs from you.......please.....

generalee

So is this spoken for?
"Purple shrooms w/blue dots seen in bottom right of 2nd pic 10-13 shrooms- $20.00."

If not I'll take it. Not sure what 3doors and Josh are looking to get.