A few pics for the weekend!

Re: Re: A few pics for the weekend!

Re: Re: A few pics for the weekend!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10480322#post10480322 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by prop-frags
With corals like that, I say growth is overrated.
I agree 100%, unless better growth rates get him to ship me some frags!!!!!:D :D :D :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10481715#post10481715 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
i hate you greg... [/QUOTE

LOL:lol:

And your point is:confused: :D

I love the blue. Here is a torte that I love also.

torte.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10482015#post10482015 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by slojmn
I'm with Bebo77 ;)

Someone has to like him . Okay I have a warm spot for him. Maybe I can get to tht efront of the frag list then

Awesome colors and growth patterns :D.
:) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Everyone,
Thanks for the all the compliments.
chef_smiley.gif
I was pretty down a few months ago when I was making the lighting change. Colors really browned out. But things are getting back to normal now.

Mchava - you should know, I only take pictures of the nice stuff in the tank. The chalice is not ready for prime time yet!

CAreefer - send me a pm 2days before the show because I will not remember. I gots ADD!

nUgZ - Not at this time. I am still saving up for a nice wide ange lense to get a good FTS.

Marko9 - There was not much of a shift in color, and any that there was, would probably attribute more to going from the Phoenix bulb to the Radium.

TwistedTiger - Not even growth will get me to ship frags. :D

Bebo77 - Only because I don't use Zeovit.

Good thing those don't come in flavors! Looks good enough to eat! Good stuff Greg. Big fan of the ultimate blue there in all it's glory..one day.. oh yes.. one day ;)

-Justin

Justin74 - you could always send Uranarce or Marko9 down in a couple weeks with some spare change and they could haul one back for you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10482550#post10482550 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
Justin74 - you could always send Uranarce or Marko9 down in a couple weeks with some spare change and they could haul one back for you.

Yep :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10482495#post10482495 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
Everyone,
Thanks for the all the compliments.
chef_smiley.gif
I was pretty down a few months ago when I was making the lighting change. Colors really browned out. But things are getting back to normal now.

I had a similar experience recently when making a fairly drastic change in lighting. Things are coloring up again but slowly and I just finished my acclimation period. Now that the light time and lighting height are stable I hope I get a full recovery, but man 3 months seems like forever.

Greg, looking good as always. I like the Miami Orchid,. That's not an easy coral to keep colored but you have managed to do quite well ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10479038#post10479038 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by CAreefer
Greg, be sure and put my name on a piece of that ultimate blue also. I'll stop by as well. Bringing any of the acroberry by any chance?

CAReefer

You comin down to!:eek2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10482550#post10482550 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll

man it's cool being connected :cool:
Thanks Greg.
Marko9: Duly noted. Thanks pal ;)

-Justin

Back