A few pics for the weekend!

gcarroll

Color is great but I wish growth was better. Enjoy!

500efflo.jpg

Acroberry.jpg

AcroberrySm.jpg

BottleBrush.jpg

efflo.jpg

Wow, very nice Greg! I'm going to have to get a frag of that ultimate blue from you sometime.

Very nice; I assume you are OK with the 250 watt halide... ever think of going to 400W

Keep up the great work

Yinger - August 18th will be your best bet because I hate fragging that one.
seta45 - I have thought about 400s but the SoCal Edison Electric bill continues to say no!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10476816#post10476816 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
Yinger - August 18th will be your best bet because I hate fragging that one.
seta45 - I have thought about 400s but the SoCal Edison Electric bill continues to say no!

awesome, i'll be sure to stop by the booth.

Greg your tank is one of my favorites those are awesome pics. The pieces I have got from you in the past are doing great. Looks like I need to get a few more from you.
Need you ask? LOL not really, Gary.

Shame on you gcarroll every time I decide to quit fine tuning the tank and tinkering with things someone posts pics like that and the wheels in my mind start turning. Great pics:D :D :D

nice pictures greg. Hey by the way what ever happened to the chalice that we both got. How is that doing?

Greg, be sure and put my name on a piece of that ultimate blue also. I'll stop by as well. Bringing any of the acroberry by any chance?

CAReefer

The Ultimate Blue Staghorn is a Tyree LE that can be seen at his sight not sure if I can post a link here. It is a great looking coral but very slow grower. I received a piece from Greg around 02/06 has not grown much encrusted a bit so I am hoping it will take off soon.

Thanks for sharing and setting the bar for us Greg. Did you notice any shifts in color when you went to the new ballasts?

Re: A few pics for the weekend!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10476740#post10476740 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
Color is great but I wish growth was better. Enjoy!
With corals like that, I say growth is overrated. Nice work Greg, and thanks for sharing. I wish I could be there to see in person.

Back