a few shots after bulb change

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14258824#post14258824 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nanook
I think we are due for a Vandalia Pizza Night sometime soon:D Would you mind having a bunch of ruffians out your way one weeknight?

Okay, lets do this :D I will come up with a date in March. I will provide the pizza, BYOB

Todd, I got my bulbs from hellolights.com. One of the bulbs was damaged in shipping, and with no questions asked it was replaced. Very quick response and great customer service!

I'm trading Mike the 250s that I bought from you for his 400s and he has 10k's with it but after using these 20k's I will never go back. So I will have to get the 20k's soon.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14266247#post14266247 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kraash
Okay, lets do this :D I will come up with a date in March. I will provide the pizza, BYOB

Make sure to coordinate it with a day I am off!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14266247#post14266247 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kraash

You guys are getting cheated! Mike grilled steak the last time I was over ;) His wife's a pretty darn good cook as well.

Mike, I hope your starting to work on the new tank by the time I get back. I look forward to seeing a new monster progress. Although, you have quiet a job ahead of you trying to top your current setup.

Awesome!

Finally a chance to see this gorgeous tank in person!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14259529#post14259529 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tall_jason79
yeah mike JUST DO IT! tank looks great! how much time did you get out of the reeflux?

Sorry Jason, just saw the question about the bulb life. I didn't have a par meter when they started to decline, but I would say that around 7-8 months is when they started going down hill.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14269140#post14269140 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reeferhead
You guys are getting cheated! Mike grilled steak the last time I was over ;) His wife's a pretty darn good cook as well.

Mike, I hope your starting to work on the new tank by the time I get back. I look forward to seeing a new monster progress. Although, you have quiet a job ahead of you trying to top your current setup.

We can have another one with steak when you get home :cool:

I am excited to see your future tank also! Any new ideas?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14274289#post14274289 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kraash
We can have another one with steak when you get home :cool:

I am excited to see your future tank also! Any new ideas?

I'm still playing around with a few things. The premise is the same for the most part, multiple tanks on one system, the largest being a 450 rimless. I kinda opting against getting cuttlefish at the moment, I may setup a frogfish tank instead.

Beth is now very anxious to get the new house built so we can move. A neighbor showed up at our doorstep bleeding from being stabbed a few nights back! Crazy times

Thanks DST and Charlie's Angel :)

Reeferhead, Frog fish are very cool! It would be neat to throw a feeder fish in there and just watch for the surprise attack.

As for the bloody neighbor, I bet Beth can't wait to get out of there after that experience! :(

Back