A friend want in on the hobby. Looking for stuff.

Marc11

A buddy of mine is looking to set up his 55 gallon tank. For now we are going to go just fish, with corals in mind once he gets his feet wet. He has tank, protein skimmer and filtration.
If anyone has some power-heads, a 48" light (does not have to be great as its fish only but something with actinics is a must for aesthetics) and a HOB refuge is something we might do. If you have any of this laying around pm me a price.

I have a 3 bulb t5 light that would probably keep softies in the 55. It does need bulbs though but it works fine. It has 2 cords and feet to sit on top of the tank. I used it on my 75 when it was my daughters fowlr tank and it was great. If interested I will sell it for $50.

I Have a deep blue solar extreme 4 bulb 54 watt, digital display built in timers 160. only used it for 4 days brand new

Built in timer is definitly nice. I have a six bulb now built I have to have 3 timers which sucks, but u can allways count on those click in the time timers, ne ve r had a problem

If you interested in the fuge let me know I might be able to arrange transport, I head close to there on my way back to Penn State as long as your willing to pick up in Groton.

I have a 36" current 2X250 watt and 4X39 watt t5 if they'd be interested. Not the same length, but you'd get enough spread and certainly enough light if he ever wanted to do reef. I was going to set it up but am moving soon so I need to get rid of it. 250

whats the name brand of the RO ed, and im assuming that it needs all new filters and membranes, correct?

Back