a little eye candy

reefinmike

here is my fairly new(1 year old) sps tank. i took down my lps tank and there were a few i just had to keep... and its not like the crushed coral on the bottom was making good use of the light...

not spectacular pics but you still get the idea.

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

the flame hawk is one of my favorites, he gets along with my shrimp fine also, he really has a ton of personality.

i like the penductors a lot. defenitally gives it more flow

55semireef- thanks. they are halides and vho. i have 2 250w 14k hamilton halides on either end, a 400w 15k xm halide in the middle and two 6' 160w uri super actinic vho's

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9249263#post9249263 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefinmike
the flame hawk is one of my favorites, he gets along with my shrimp fine also, he really has a ton of personality.

What other fish do you have in your tank, I had a flame hawk and he would not leave any fish in my tank alone that were smaller then him?

lol, i have 20 fish as of now, but my 3" sixline is the biggest of them all.

flame hawk
maroon clown
firefish
sailfin tang
2 scooter blennies
2 percula clowns
baby skunk clown
3 chromis
2 barred dartfish
sixline wrasse
twinspot hogfish
scissortail goby
dusky jawfish
yellowtail damsel
carpenters fairy wrasse

i have done it both ways, a few big fish, and a lot of small fish. personally i really like it a lot more with a bunch of little fish. much more variety, and the tank looks a lot more lively

Back