a member passed away today

fragboy94

For any one that knows him scott thrasher passed away due to canceri believe his newest name,was hs10 or somthing along those lines

So sad to hear about Scott. I met him a few times and traded some corals and equipment with him. My condolences to his family.

I personally got pretty close with Scott and helped him with his tanks during this whole ordeal he was going through. Even during all that he was going through he was constantly trying to get rid of stuff to ease things on his family, but never wavered on his saltwater obsession. The one thing that he loved the most in this hobby was just buying and selling used equipment. He will never be forgotten.

Scott was a great guy. I am sad to hear of his passing. I will always remember the good times we had taking trips to Chicago to various reef meetings. And the time we went to the Indy 500 time trials. My prays go out to his family and wife. RIP

I just heard of this minutes ago from Logan's mother and was coming here to share the awful news. Thanks for posting this, fragboy. When Scott was an active member he used the name "fastrc" and he helped anyone that asked for help. He was always amoungst the first to offer help, and he had great passion for not only the hobby, but for anyone that shared in his passion. I'm deeply saddened by his passing, and hope if there is a heaven Scott is up there tinkering with his newest reef aquarium. Thanks for everything, Scott, you will truly be missed by many, many people.

Back