A show for appreciation

AlexnLinda

I found the the place that makes acrylic tanks. I was talking to him about cutting sheets that I have for me. He said to cut them myself at no charge use his machines. I don't want to use his equipment cause wear and tear and electricity and not give him something. what would be a good thank you gift. My wife sells specialty candles expensive, will that be a good gift or the typical thanks for helping me out gift Beer or?

thanks

ahh most japanese dont like american beer. the only reason you see old japanese women buying cartloads of it from the shopette is for the americans that goto their "buy-me-drinky" bar.. and pizza hut.. lol have you ever had a pizza from off base? nothing like pizza hut. If the japanese liked american pizza, they would sell american pizza. I had the same missconceptions you have Frank.. trust me, most okinawas dont want our beer or food. :rollface:

You will not go wrong buying sake for him.. you could do better if you knew what kind he drinks.. but im sure nothing will be turned away.

I asked him, and bought him Bud, he was very happy. all the pieces are cut im starting to assemble in about 5 min.. I'll let you know how it goes.. i need a router though..

Back