ACIII Remote Access

devoman

I am running an ACIII and recently my remote access via cell phone or via a web browser has become intermintent. I'd say 50% of the time when I try to access from a computer I receive this message.

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /UI on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.\"

When I try to access via my Iphone on the Aquanotes app I receive this message.

"Connection Failed. Firmware update required?"

I don't think this is a firmware problem as I have the latest version (3.4) available on the Neptune support site. The other reason I don't think this is an issue with firmware is the fact that sometimes it works just fine and other times it doesn't. If it was a firmware problem I would think it would never work.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm having an issue right now with my apex. I'm always able to check the status but today (at work) it just won't connect. Not sure if its a network problem till u get home. Was kinda wondering if the new "Fusion" update has something to do with it. Can't wait for no more DNS.

My issue has been off and on for the last few months. Always worked fine for years before that.

There have been some issues the last couple of months with email and such. But the firmware was for apex not sure about aclll.

Back