Adding a Regal after a Yellow

... the definite addition is a powder BROWN tang, not blue. They have very different temperments. Brown = shy, Blue = dominant, aggressive. I believe the Pbrown should definitely be the first of any of the mentioned tang species to be added.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9894721#post9894721 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by merseyman
... the definite addition is a powder BROWN tang, not blue. They have very different temperments. Brown = shy, Blue = dominant, aggressive. I believe the Pbrown should definitely be the first of any of the mentioned tang species to be added.

hope you right :) (the true is that my was the powder blue)

here is my new one ;)

IMGP2436.jpg

mavgi, am I blind or do I only see a rock beauty and a juvi emperor???? I see no powder brown or blue! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9895106#post9895106 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gig
mavgi, am I blind or do I only see a rock beauty and a juvi emperor???? I see no powder brown or blue! :D

if you read good in my last post i said in the past , i give a way my fish because i add to change all the water in the tank and could not keep them in the QT when i try i start to lose fish it was to small for the big fish .

sorry but i find just the picture of the clown (if i will find for the powder blue i will send you PM with picture ;) )

PICT0114.jpg

... can you show us a photo of every fish you have? Any family slide shows you'd like to share? Sorry, just giving you *%#@.

No, I'm not the tang police, just a hobbyist. IMO, one in a 75g is pushing it, two in a 90g will be tight especially if the tank is not a minimun of 4' long. Long term factors like health (possibility of damaging fights), territorial issues and growth should be taken into consideration when purchasing these fish.

Back