Adding corals...advice needed...

my5girls

First foray into nems and corals. I got 2 Bubble tip nems a few days ago. They seem to have settled into their spot...both moved just a bit from where we placed them but not much and they haven't moved from "œtheir" chosen spot in 3 days now. Next week we (kids and I) want to add some corals. Daughter want some Zoas, Acans, and mushrooms, my son would like a torch and a hammer. How should we place them and what order should we add them or does it matter? Should we add the mushrooms on a rock by themselves? I've read they can tend to take over if not. What should not go next to each other?

Torch. everything need to be keep away about 3-4 inches. I have to get rid of my Green Bubble tip because it keep split and take over the tank. Mushrooms it does not matter if you keep them on separate rock, it can free itself and move to different rocks. Zoas becarefull handling them.

are certainly free to add Zoas, but as tated becareful, particularly with the green. Be sure to read this. I personally spent 3 days in the hospital with respiratory distress.

Back