adult french.....

I can't find any in my LFS!!

just keep in mind that they're taller than most angels..but still shorter. The DISC shape i'm fond of as well....

The ones at Seaworld are pretty much maxed out in size and i can tell you they are very nice fish.

i like it beautiful fish with nice body shape very graceful too.very outstanding colour (subtle)i rate it the most attractive angel.
i totally agree with you,cheer bluecarpet!:bounce2: :bounce2: :spin2:

hi guys,
sorry for late reply but i got a small french sometimes back and it has grows to about 5" now . will post it my gallery soon so give some comments,alright?cheer!

French angels look very nice when young, and also very nice when adult. Their transistion period, which seems to last so long ..is actually the least attractive stage imo.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12346018#post12346018 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by WuHT
French angels look very nice when young, and also very nice when adult. Their transistion period, which seems to last so long ..is actually the least attractive stage imo.
well yes and no but u have the chance to witness the whole process from juvenile to adulthood.i agree it a long long time ....

other pomacanthids seem to reach full adult coloration faster/at smaller size then french/greys. Patience is a virtue i suppose :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10471153#post10471153 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by saltyESQ
the ones at mirage are 2x that size

look at the other angelfish or any other fish in the mirage, besides the leapord shark they all pretty much look like crap, using the mirage as a benchmark is your first mistake on judging how impressive a fish will be

Back