Ai hydras not working properly

Alvin88m

So I'm very new to the apex and just recently added a awm module and got my hydras attached to it. I set a schedule I'd like my lights to run but the problem is its not working. I can turn the light on and off but after I preview my settings the light turns off completely and stays off. It won't even let me preview it again. I have it plugged in to my EB8 if that makes any diffrence. That's another question I have my outlet 4 controlling my hydras but there another outlet named hydra that's controlling it as well which is where I can change the intensity and what not. Is this how it should be?? Thanks in advance.

You don't need the Hydras plugged in to the EB8 as you can just plug the Hydras into a standard outlet plug and control your lights with the virtual outlet that was created that you mentioned...

You don't need the Hydras plugged in to the EB8 as you can just plug the Hydras into a standard outlet plug and control your lights with the virtual outlet that was created that you mentioned...

We'll you see i did that and the light stayed on and wouldn't shut off no matter what I did. I got help and was able to get it working. We had to reset the awm module and the lights for some reason they were in manual mode and wouldn't link with the awm module.

Back