Algae ID?

lllosingit

I need help trying to ID this Algae and or a good place to look for an ID.
I haven't added anything new in the last six months except two fish and over the course of 2 weeks this algae is starting to take over the tank, it will even cross the substrate at a pace of an 1'' every 3 or 4 days.
I can't pull it loose from the rocks because it breaks apart and I don't want to give it any help spreading, So far I have been able to keep it at one end of the tank.
I have a sump with three different types of caulerpa, use RODI water for all top offs and do regular water changes.
I bought a Lawnmower Blenny to see if he will eat it but for the last few days my Flame Hawk won't let him come down to that end of the tank.

It's a soft algae and the picture is a macro shot, The actual size of the algae in the picture is about 1" long
I asked Dr Ron and he identified it as Batophora and he included a picture on This Thread but to me it doesn't look like the same thing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
fb4d7302.jpg

THANK YOU

If not for the size reference, I would have thought both that and Ron's photo depicted Caulerpa verticillata. Don't those whorled branches rise from a creeping, rhizomatous holdfast?

Back