All livestock for sale

Actually is someone is offering to buy all of it in one shot I think he is smart to do it.
Who would want to go through meeting up with 50+ people coming to the house and packaging everything and so forth

Good luck man and thanks for offering everything up

Sorry guys, EVERYTHING is sold.

For those of you who understand the hardship of catering to 50 people when I can be done in one shot, I appreciate it. For those of you who want to criticize via text, PM, etc.... who the hell are you?!?! I wouldn't break your stones if you were in this situation, so I ask the same. Everyone seems to grow a pair behind a keyboard and it's time to grow up and not throw a temper tantrum when things don't go your way.

Don't worry about the BS Scott, its just people angry that they couldn't take advantage of your situation. I'm glad you got all out in one shot. If you need any help packing it all up let me know I should be able to take a ride out there in the mornings.

ignore the children scott. Most of the time when they act like that they won't be caring for the animals just housing them. Glad you got your stuff sold man. I would have liked a couple pieces but couldn't afford a frag plug right now lol. I hope to see you again soon. And when your ready let me know I've got some stuff you can have to get your collection going again. Glad to hear the equiptment is staying at least your planning on a return. People need to remember its coral and fish. Not life and death. Hopefully you still pop in once and a while and say hi. Good luck :)

So Scott, does this mean you will be throwing a going away party after its all packed up?!?!?! :dance::bounce3::celeb3::celeb2::beer::beer::ape:

wow in less than 2 hours no less, gotta be quick around here. lol

Congrats on your sale though! If I ever have to sell everything I hope it goes as fast

Sorry guys, EVERYTHING is sold.

For those of you who understand the hardship of catering to 50 people when I can be done in one shot, I appreciate it. For those of you who want to criticize via text, PM, etc.... who the hell are you?!?! I wouldn't break your stones if you were in this situation, so I ask the same. Everyone seems to grow a pair behind a keyboard and it's time to grow up and not throw a temper tantrum when things don't go your way.

Well said, very well said. I was interested in something but since you found someone to take it all, that's perfect and I'm quite happy for you. Anyone that complained should put themselves in your position.

Sorry to hear you're getting out of the hobby!

Thanks for the update swannyson7
Glad it worked out for you this way. I just wish I could of seen this tank as I can only imagine the beauty from your pictures

Thanks

I cannot believe anybody had the balls to send disparaging messages. Good grief. It's one thing if you make commitments and then rescind them, but you didn't do that here.

And muppet, I have 2 melanurus wrasses in qt (separate) right now both with cupramine, and they both seem pretty bullet proof fyi.

When your ready bluezoo has the best price I've seen and you cant go wrong with a guarantee. I'll be ordering in about 6weeks if all goes as planned with my current qt group if you want to tack it on.

Scott, I don't see where anyone has grounds to complain about you...you were more than fair, you posted the list and within 1 minute (and on the very next post) you said it may all be gone.

Some may find it a little disappointing not to get any corals, but I'm a whole lot more disappointed that you won't be around.

Triggr - when you're ready to do it definitely drop me a line if you remember because I will definitely forget. :)

It'll be about 4-5 weeks before I can spend money on my tank again. I have to pace myself or else I get in big trouble.

Ya Gotta Love Cry Babies........ Sell The whole lot ....Or Nickle and dime with some of THE CHEAP BASTARDS here..... Keyword...... SOME...... You dont Like it cause it stings.... ..... Look in the Mirror...... Same people who flame Fish stores or cry about asking prices.... Then They Have The Balls to send a message hiding behind their computer.....

Think I wont say it to Anyones Face...... Come see me at the meeting ..... Ill be there like Ive said before in my Yankee Jersey.....

Glad you sold everything Scott ......Good luck ......

Ya Gotta Love Cry Babies........ Sell The whole lot ....Or Nickle and dime with some of THE CHEAP BASTARDS here..... Keyword...... SOME...... You dont Like it cause it stings.... ..... Look in the Mirror...... Same people who flame Fish stores or cry about asking prices.... Then They Have The Balls to send a message hiding behind their computer.....

Think I wont say it to Anyones Face...... Come see me at the meeting ..... Ill be there like Ive said before in my Yankee Jersey.....

Glad you sold everything Scott ......Good luck ......

This whole post is perfect.

Scott, congrats with everything. If (or when) you decide to get back in I have over 40 sps colonies and you can have a frag of each for free. Just find me on RC, I should still be reefing.

And to anyone busting Scott's balls, grow a pair. A lot of people on this site love to be wise-a**es and I would to see how they are face to face.

agree with Muppet nothing was promised to anyone before he posted all sold . no biggie.
good luck and enjoy your new found freedom.

Who's crying again? Lol if I was Scott I'd sell everything to one person who he can trust to keep his livestock alive. Less work too!

Back