All livestock for sale

So sorry to hear you are taking a break Scott; your tank has been a huge inspiration for me to get into sps. You have been nothing but helpful to everyone on here, and I think it's absolutely pathetic that anyone would be giving you a hard time about selling your livestock in one shot. Best of luck with your family, and hope to see you back soon.

Isn't it sad that we are all like vultures when someone breaks down their tank? Hopefully, it doesn't happen to me, but I can only hope that if I ever have to sell, it can be all at once too. It is, without a doubt, the best way to do it.

Again, sorry to see you go and best of luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

Congrats on the quick sale Swanny. Sad to see you go. I bought many corals from you in the past, always great size and in great condition. Hope your break is enjoyable( and short lol)

I have a couple corals that I bought off you at the FFM. They aren't your best, but if I can keep them alive, and you start back up, I'll hack the colonies in half for you.

I hope you and yours enjoy everything the next few years will bring you. If I have anything in my tank that would be of help to you down the road feel free to let me know and I will Deliver it to your door if at all possible. You have helped me considerably and beyond what was ever asked of you. If I could have just gotten a slimer to actually grow in my tank. Good Luck with what ever your venture.

Thank you everyone for the support and I apologize for my little rant. Of the three people that had the balls to badmouth me... 2 of them apologized. In all honesty, now I resent them more because not only are they jerks for the way they reacted, but they're little girls who won't stand behind what they said. Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I hold a grudge like no other. For those of you who have a problem with me (and you know who you are), don't ever ask me for anything when I return to the hobby... you're dead to me.

Thank you everyone for the support and I apologize for my little rant. Of the three people that had the balls to badmouth me... 2 of them apologized. In all honesty, now I resent them more because not only are they jerks for the way they reacted, but they're little girls who won't stand behind what they said. Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I hold a grudge like no other. For those of you who have a problem with me (and you know who you are), don't ever ask me for anything when I return to the hobby... you're dead to me.

Damn lol nicely said.

Scott what ever I got from you is yours free of charge when you decide to come back. Just post a looking for frag thread and i will match it to your list as best as possible. Enjoy the break I'm almost jealous now that your free of reefing as I cleaned my skimmer this morning before going to work lol stay in touch bro

Frank

Well it sucks that this had to be part of your departure (temporary I hope) from the hobby. You have always been generous with the club with corals and knowledge and I wish I had a chance to get to see your tank. Enjoy your time away and hope to see you again when the fire returns (you know it will!! :))

Glad it went smooth for you it's already alot on you don't need 100 people at your house just read this forum we have alot of angery people in this hobby in ct sadly next time you come back it will be twic as crazy gl to you and your new family

Lol a purchase that large will probably end getting chopped and sold. Maybe we can still get the piece we want after all lol. Either way it is what it is. Good for Scott getting rid of it all at once and why is this thread not closed yet being that its a done deal. No need to leave it open beating a dead horse on one mans goods. Case closed lmao!!!!

Back