Alone in Louisville

The club is very small now, just a few people. They had their own page and forum but it got shutdown and they were never able to get a new one up. The few people that stayed with the club all ended up on facebook.

They are hosting a coral event soon. You may check the LFS's for more info. Sandy's Pet Shop, Aquatica Reef Supply, Greentree Pet Center and Blue Star Aquatics.

Hello everyone. [emoji3] I started the club in 1985 an ran the club for 12 years. I came back an found the club in disarray. So I am building it back up.
A lot of reefers I. The Louisville area moved to Facebook So we have a Facebook group good or bad it's what it is Right now. I would like to have a default forum instead of forums scattered across all the various reef forums. An use that.
8ace476588fc8474786e06051f351f62.jpg

Here is our Coral show info

Yes Jeremy Steve is coming. He will be happy to talk to you about corals.:) He is an onld salt water friend of mine of 25 years and is staying at my house.

I see. I had no idea he was doing monthly talks to the club, does this happen at the club meetings? How does one get this information? Have you guys started efforts to recruit new members? Perhaps there is a demand for a dedicated forum, as seen here. When I left the club we had raised quite a bit of money, perhaps some of that could be used to get a new website built.

0b9e62cd7943b9b3484519b076e8bae6.jpg

293f2143e5a90e78e7f168b4282aa71c.jpg

af065067345a3857af05ffe205298ef0.jpg
03deaef910602ee4eaffe8bd244cd8bc.jpg

We had a good steady turn out all day with people from as far away as Chicago and Knoxville.
We have already scheduled next year with more vendors.

They are gathering. [emoji3]. Right now we have the FaceBook group but will be expanding it out. It's fun getting together and talking reef. Next meeting will be in January. Will post the date and location here.

Back