Am I too new to know any better?

You don't see how the site is sketchy? Did you read any of the other comments?

Does the lack of contact information bother you? Or the broken links, or "borrowed" photos, or inaccurate labels?

The first thread plugging this site could have been written off is newbie not knowing better. A second thread plugging the same lame attempt at an online ripoff is just poor judgment in so many ways.

Last edited:
lol yep, i wouldnt give that site .30

thanks for posting a link so i know where not to waste time

i have a friend of a friends sister that knew a guy that was ripped off by them:deadhorse:.....dont push your luck:wave:

Hey, at least it wasn't titled " What do I do with my girlfriends new toy " and a link like we always seem to get over at another forum, lol. :eek2: :rolleyes:

Maybe it's as the other thread mentioned, things like the 100% DOA guarantee

No one is falling for tour sketch janky con, move along

While I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

And I tried to explain to you why its sketchy at best.

You just made me extra suspicious. You linked it again when clearly you shouldn't have. Newbie or not. I would ban you if I could.

You are advertising for a potential scam site. Stop it already. Or are you just trying to plug the site one more time before you get banned. :debi:

Haha the coral section doesn't even have pictures. "I would like 1 high grade acan for $8. Please send it to me with a 100% doa guarantee". If you're going to make a scam website at least put some effort into it. Maybe go to a lfs and snap some pic of their corals and fish. Sorry I just hate lazy attempts.

If you actually got your stuff from that site more power to you. I'm not that careless with my credit card info. Do they even have a phone number?

Ha looking through his old threads he has a blue tang and a yellow tang (pic in his mushroom thread) in his 30 gallon.

[deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI, this guy has now shown up on another board, under the same name, asking what people think of his new online store...

Just FYI, this guy has now shown up on another board, under the same name, asking what people think of his new online store...

Wow, seriously?

As in, not only is he shilling for the crummy site, now he's claiming ownership for it?

Even if it was legit, I wouldn't want to lay claim to something so lacking in quality or substance.

Back