Amazing store?

fishkid6692

What's an amazing store within an hour and a half drive from danbury? I want to go to a place with really exotic stuff that you don't see anywhere else, like conspics and other rare fish. I've been to house of find and Greenwich aquaria. I'm thinking about trying Manhattan aquariums, any thoughts?

Should definitely check out the Reef Shoppe in the Bronx if you havent already. They get a lot of high end stuff in every weekend. Only thing is once the shipment gets there people are already waiting in line to buy it lol.

Let us know what you come across. Pics and details are always welcomed. The group is planning a NY tour soon..

Kc also has a high end section of his own corals that he fragged from his own tank as well. I'll be heading down there soon as well :)

Manhattan aquariums was defintely a cool store. Not really worth the $50 in parking I had to pay. I expected a bigger selection and I didn't find anything special as far as fish or coral go. I stopped at house of fins and even though I can't convince myself to pay those prices it was worth the trip. Some really cool and rare gobys and their cold water tank is really cool. They also had a nautilus which I've never seen in person before. I'll have to try Reef shop in the Bronx on my next trip. We should get a car pool together and all make a trip out of it.

Fish store

Fish store

If you are looking into rare fishes, Absolutely Fish in Clifton,NJ has a good selection of fish, such as Cospic, Clarion, Angels, and Jem Tangs,

you can google AbsolutelyFish.

Manhattan aquariums was defintely a cool store. Not really worth the $50 in parking I had to pay. I expected a bigger selection and I didn't find anything special as far as fish or coral go. I stopped at house of fins and even though I can't convince myself to pay those prices it was worth the trip. Some really cool and rare gobys and their cold water tank is really cool. They also had a nautilus which I've never seen in person before. I'll have to try Reef shop in the Bronx on my next trip. We should get a car pool together and all make a trip out of it.

One of those must see shops for sure. See Kris if you are interested in something. He can usually help out allot on the prices.

One of those must see shops for sure. See Kris if you are interested in something. He can usually help out allot on the prices.

I'll be there at 1 or 2 pm. :bounce3:
I will probably come back home with a corals or two and I don't even have my tank up and running lol.
Yo Franky, hold them for me lol.

I'm holding his babies as it lol

It's an amazing store. It's under a restaurant. They were unpacking an order they just got. I got a cool shroom, it's wild, but the colors are awesome. KC is the owner, I believe. I got to talk to him and he got some crazy corals.

It's an amazing store. It's under a restaurant. They were unpacking an order they just got. I got a cool shroom, it's wild, but the colors are awesome. KC is the owner, I believe. I got to talk to him and he got some crazy corals.
KC is the man! Going to visit the store soon to pick up an acro I've been looking for

Back