Andrae

bckane

Premium Member
Hey Girlly....We need a update on the "Cove" trip did you get some pretty zoos.??????:fish2: :fish2: :fish2:
Brian

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8120088#post8120088 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ryanqk
i'd love to see what kinda zoo's are down there?

I been there "The Cove"......but didnt go over to were the zoos were but will be going down they again next friday......need to get a new cleanup crew for the new tank......Thank God I obey the rules.....because seen some nice piece of LR all sizes all shapes........came home with snails hermit red/blue and a bad *** sun burn.....:)

Here are some pictures of the cove
61645Cove.JPG

61645cove2.jpg

61645cove3.jpg

This is the oceanside
61645oceanside.jpg

So far we got blue legged, red legged, one Emerald Crab, 2 lettuce nudis, a bunch of neon green zoas and I also found a new kind I haven't seen before, it's like a seamat. I have everything in a 10g tank, will take some pictures later on when everything is opened up. The water is calling me now....................

I would love to see a picture of one of the red legs you got. I try my best to find em down there and just can't!

Yes... I have been to the cove... :) Didn't explore it all but will do next time, just hope its nice out! Oh yeah, I remember the ocean side as well, will have to walk out further next time. Thanks Andrea and have fun while your out there.

Today, we saw something cool, an anemone with an anemone shrimp.
And more fish than ever, snappers, parrot fish, fox face, butterfly, tangs, damsels, cowfish, nurse sharks, rays, etc., etc.
Also found about a dozen keeper lobsters, but I didn't have my lobster net so they will have to wait there for the next time.

wich key is that at. or mile marker. and volt any word the nano yet. i am realy intersted. ill give you the 125 now. i promis

The cove is located off Bahia Honda bridge... go down little further and take the 1st right. The ocean side is on the left and its right after the bridge itself.

i know i was just jokeing. im google earthing it. sorry if iut cheating. im sorry it just that im going to keywest this weakend and i dont know wut to du.LOL. even tho thier is alot to do in the keys.

You gotta go and find out where everything is... most people will not tell you where it is directly due to the fear of others wiping out the whole area and I don't blame them at all. Just remember if you find anything... don't get greedy. Take what is acceptable so it can regenerate.

Back