Anemone on Live Aquaria

brett559

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a bubble tip anemone on Diver's Den. Any horror stories buying nems from LA/DD? My only purchase from them went fine (two wrasses). The guarantee is the main reason.

Any input is appreciated.

You would probably be fine. Though after my clam fiasco, I'm a little gun shy.

LA/DD's reputation has take a hit since the petco buyout. Be worth noting if your review is based on an order done in the last 4 months or so...

You would probably be fine. Though after my clam fiasco, I'm a little gun shy.

I read about that. Sorry, man. What do you have to do to invoke the guarantee? Send a photo? Send it back? Or do they just take your word for it?

I read about that. Sorry, man. What do you have to do to invoke the guarantee? Send a photo? Send it back? Or do they just take your word for it?

Really I can't complain at all about the return. I sent them pics and linked them to my thread here over email and they credited my account. I still ate shipping, but still.

Really great CS.

Plus BTAs are pretty hardy. I have two that are currently doing well after I abused them removing them both from a LFS rock that had a lone aptasia on it.

I can drive 45 minutes to a store (no guarantees) or pay the shipping and have the guarantee.

Decisions decisions....

New to reef keeping but learning fast. Kind of scary knowing petco bought out LA/DD as I was in a local petco and they had infestation of majon in their display tanks

I actually saw some Foster Smith displays in my local Petco.

It's like if Motel 6 bought the 4 Seasons. Although Dr Foster and Dr Smith probably having matching yachts now.

Back