angel ??S

I would like to develop further what I said earlier:

in my opinion, the two will be fine until the reach the final stages of juv-to-adult tranformation, at which point you will probably need to consider moving one one..... as per previous post.

Another year or two down the line, as the remaining fish starts exceeding 10", then its time for a bigger tank, or to sell on the fish.....

ultimately, both have the serious potential to outgrow the tank, if they live that long...... and in the 3-4 yrs that we are talking, allot can happen...... life sometimes takes over and the hobby gets put on hold........ over the years you wouldn't believe the amount of guys that were fish tank junkies with mny years experience who suddenly and without warning decide to get out of teh hobby for personal reasons....... ill health, divorce, loss of job....... whatever.....

I say go for it, but do so in the knowledge that if you suceed in keeping the fish, you will at some stage need to sell them on or upgrade your tank.

cool thank you guys for all the input. i think in the 2 years it will take ill prob sell or trade for juvies again.

also there are pics of the build so far in my gallery!

Back