Announcement! Welcome Aboard!

Thanks for posting that rick....

I actually did come across their site but the biggest issue is that their meeting are difficult to get to. Also, and this is just me being spoiled, I was hoping for more of a forum/proprietary website environment much like ARC......

I could be completely wrong but I would think that there is a market in Miami for such a club given the sheer number of LFS's down there.

Oh well, we'll see......something is better than nothing that's for sure.

Thanks again,
Jorge

they like the RC forum for the draw and ease of it I believe, but it's still a pretty good club that has a yearly show with decent speakers. they just had julian sprung at last months meeting.
and ya, the tuesday night meeting thing is what keeps me from making the drive down too.
start another club and meet on saturday/sunday and you might see me there.. :D

Let me tell you, I've been thinking about it.....the reason I am moving down to Miami though is to start a business and i just don't know that I'll have the time to undertake that endeavor but I don't think I'm allowed to complain if I don't want to do anything about it so who knows?

Wanna help? Man, I wouldn't even know where to start. I could talk to the ARC guys before I leave for some guidance......hmmmm????

I really shouldn't but man I want to.

TC-Frag is back in action. Treasure Coast-Florida Reef Aquarium Group

We are trying to plan a frag swap at Aquatic Life in Stuart. Check out our thread in the club forums for more details.

Back