Announcing: Fargo Frag Swap 2013

cdness

Premium Member
On January 12th 2013, Fargo will be hosting the Fargo Frag Swap 2013 organized by the local reef club Red River Valley Reefers.

This will be the first frag swap in a very long time to be hosted in Fargo, ND. The market has changed in the past years where saltwater tanks are much more common in households and businesses in the area. We feel a frag swap will be able to bring new and exciting livestock and products to the area which will boost the hobby even more and open up new opportunities for businesses and hobbyists to market their products and frags.

Date: January 12th 2013
Time: Noon - 5:00 pm

I will try keep this thread up-to-date, but for the most up-to-date announcements please see the following post on RRVR: http://redrivervalleyreefers.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1625

If you are interested in being a part of this event, there are a few different ways to be involved. I am open to discussing options that would be the best fit for you to be a part of this milestone opportunity. I have some options outlined in a PDF file which I can send to you which includes information on how to become a vendor at the event as well as some sponsorship opportunities.

Did I mention that both the admission to the event and the vendor spaces are FREE?

You can contact me anytime at my email address cdness at gmail dot com or through this forum via post or PM.

Current event flier is below:

FragSwapFlierv3.jpg

The date is getting closer! We have a full array of vendors and sponsors. Check out the below info!

Fargo Frag Swap is now on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/FargoFragSwap

Here is the official flier as well:

FragSwapFlierv5.jpg

I am working on finalizing one last vendor and they will be included on the second printing. If you would like a higher res pdf to use to print and spread the word please let me know and I'll send you one. We need all the advertising assistance we can get!

Also help generate some buzz by liking our facebook page and sharing the event with your friends.

Back