(Another) IM Nuvo 16 Build

Thanks, guys. I have definitely been getting more powerful equipment than the tank requires, but it's better to have too much power than not enough. Plus, who am I kidding? I will eventually upgrade, and I can just swap the equipment. :bounce1:

Added this beautiful rainbow trachyphyllia last week. :dance:

Attachments

• DSC_0004-2.jpg
    DSC_0004-2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
7 months in. Pretty well stocked. Would like to add a jawbreaker. Next fish will be a more active fish than the super goth Banggai that hides in the cave all day.

Wow Steve, the tank looks so awesome. Have you had any problems or has it been smooth sailing?

Wow Steve, the tank looks so awesome. Have you had any problems or has it been smooth sailing?

Thanks!

Mostly smooth sailing. A couple problems. The biggest heartbreak was I had a really beautiful clam. It did great for about a month, then it suddenly gaped open. Went from seemingly healthy to completely gone in about 2 days. A couple impulse mistake buys. An electric flame scallop which is actually still going after 5 months in the tank. A blueberry sea fan which unfortunately, didn't have the same success.

Wish I hadn't added hermit crabs. I won't replace them when they're gone!

Back