another one bites the dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.

macawmagic

In Memoriam
I've been tagged as commercial posting for my ppe and zoa pack thread. no more pm's for me! Only input on threads.

Sorry to hear about that... I dunno man, this is getting kind of intense. Everyone is getting tagged, but none are anything but other hobbiests. I know its the mods call, and I respect their judgement, but I just worry when im next for getting rid of my extra trimmings. Oh well.

the worst part is I never got a fair warning that was like "if you sell anything again you will be banned" it was a your not allowed to commercial post. and he explained how my first thread was commercial posting. so when I put up the second one I made sure it wasn't worded "commercially" and was just like everyone elses thread in the for sale section and then all of a sudden I can't pm and I've got an email from the mod.

whatever atleast I can still help people on here. just can't pm anyone.

Dude, you've got to be kidding. I've got most all my frags from you. Were you posting in the FS forum, or on the FMAS thread?

Even though you are allowed to sell in both the FS Forum as well as the FMAS Forum I can only imagine that it comes down to a point of how much and how often. If you have used equipment every once in awhile - fine. If you have a few frags every once in awhile - fine. If you generally have frags for sale - you'll probably be considered commercial.

It still sucks for you though.

Keith,
I was going to pm you, but I guess that I cant now. Can you please email me today or tomorrow at pft161 at aol com.
Thanks,
Renee

Keith,

At least your warning/banning/redflagging wasn't posted publicly for the whole world to see!! Been there done that....

Sorry to hear that though.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12901265#post12901265 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ecal468
Dude, you've got to be kidding. I've got most all my frags from you.

How ironic.:rolleyes:
Everyone should know that RC staff does not work in a vacuum, all messages are shared and decisions are made as a group.

Macawmagic, for you to state that you had no warnings is absolutely not true. You had several, I read them. The reason you are on probation now is for because YOU chose not to take those warning to heart.

Thread closed, I suggest you do not start another like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back