Another round of Ultra Rainbow BTA

Jhuneke

Hi guys . :) Been a minute , but I'm coming in hot! Got a bunch of awesome natural cloned ( fully healed) fire! Got basically 4-6" and a few smaller , a few bigger.. first come first serve , and pickup in 92562 :) these guys are bulletproof beauties as always.. to make it simple .. $50 each ( discounts on 3 or more)! Aside from a couple Big Boys ,you pick your poison!
All pics are raw iPhone (one with high whites for reference ). Taken immediately after transferring them into a new holding box.
Thanks for looking.. hit me up Reefers!
03b25228ab7c646b7315c2a5b3b3abdd.jpg
840b1344cbba17b7e1628d5d1124e8a3.jpg
36f9107317ef6c3b38bc8bdd8dd2a772.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take one, where are you at?
Just saw the zip.

PM sent

Hey everyone :) thanks so much to all that came by , busy morning meeting some great Reefers! Well 28 nems down and 4 ( maybe 3 ) left to go.. these are 3"ish and will do $35.. but fcfs lol for real.. I'm tired :)
No holds please .. if you can come to Murrieta ASAP they are yours! I wanna go to happy hour! lol

Sorry guys .. all gone for now. Will collect more and post them before too long
Thanks everyone!
J

Got some more ready to go .. tried to reply to previous pms, but if I missed you hmu! 2 left unspoken for atm .. 6+" $65 and 4+" $50 . Will be home this aft / early eve for pickups ,if you can make it out I'd love to consolidate visits :) ( 92562)
Just a quick iPhone snap .. see previous pics as they are all pretty identical
Thanks!
J
9bc818b2994ab6e68a13b8bd437e036c.jpg
6d7f01f500acca92f9a2abf7afba4766.jpg

Took some vid just now .. lighter one and one big one spoken for :) flow is blocked for better viewing [emoji1360] leds 10 % each blue and white

Update pic.. got some more to go around :) Few more on the larger size ..
51db72fa6665414c1791ebcc06c37780.jpg

Thanks all .. I use reefbreeder Photon leds.. love em!
All are spoken for atm.. but am collecting more for next weekend pickups .
Anyone who'd like to be kept in the loop .. please HMU in PM w contact info and I'll update you as I pull them [emoji1360] thanks everyone!

Ant new nems available. Sent you pm with info

Hi guys.. am working on collecting some more [emoji1360] I will pm in order as I'm able to grab them :)

Back