Any aquarium stores in Hialeah?

roblack

I am needing live brine, frozen food, and flatworm exit for dips. Any store in Hialeah carry these? Thanks!

I'd call Fish Smart before you head over there. They are notorious for not having the store open when it should be according to the posted hours they have on the store.

I have no clue Rave (It's Ben right?) I'm amazed they are still around. That's why I don't bother going there anymore.

Amazon is a little better organized but prices are a joke.

Yup its Ben. Yea I only go to those place in case of an emergency, otherwise I make the trip up to Broward ot down to Bird Rd.

Forget about Fish Smart, I just drove by there and they either went out of business or are in the process of moving.

PetsMart and Pet Supermarket carry frozen fish food. Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but can get you by until you can make a trip.

Fish smart is closed ha ben for awhile while they move to the new place by the falls. Raymond ha gutted that old store and is doing it right this time. Jgoal ha been by there and said it is looking good. He is selling dry goods now and plans to have the live stuff by the first of the month.

hey as my first post i have to bash this store. this place has the worst customer support I've ever been to. Prices are high and their livestock usually looks horrible.

Went there once and asked for a perfecto 24' glass lid. the guy gave me an all glass (wasnt marked) and told me it was a perfecto. I returned it and the woman charged me a restocking fee because their employee gave me the wrong one.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14807945#post14807945 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jimbo78
Fish smart is closed ha ben for awhile while they move to the new place by the falls. Raymond ha gutted that old store and is doing it right this time. Jgoal ha been by there and said it is looking good. He is selling dry goods now and plans to have the live stuff by the first of the month.

Yup, looking better every day. they did an amazing job with the store redesign. They are semi-open meaning if you drive by and need some dry goods, they'll let you in and you can look around and obviously they'll sell them but they are not actually open. Store looks sooo nice and clean though. Hope they keep it up!

The only problem has been that they have said they are going to offically open like 3 times but it keeps getting delayed. But being in the hobby I am totally sympathetic towards that...lol! The current date is May 1st. I think they should make it, they are really close.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14903150#post14903150 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Karp
hey as my first post i have to bash this store. this place has the worst customer support I've ever been to. Prices are high and their livestock usually looks horrible.

Went there once and asked for a perfecto 24' glass lid. the guy gave me an all glass (wasnt marked) and told me it was a perfecto. I returned it and the woman charged me a restocking fee because their employee gave me the wrong one.

I'll agree with you there, their customer service leaves little to be desired. But it could work both ways.

I was there with my dad a few weeks back as my dad was looking at a huge ETSS used skimmer they have for sale. I was looking in their counter and saw two (unmarked) 3/4" Educters and asked how much they wanted for them. The actual owner of the store didn't even know. He told me that he thought they were $18.00 each. I said I'll take them. He screwed up because those things normally go for $21 and up. I was even more amazed he didn't have them priced at like $30 bux each.

But bashing a store with your 1st post isn't the best way to get on RC's good side.

Other than that welcome aboard.

Back