any chicks out there dig saltwater tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know who is geekier looking the guys or girls in this hobby.
I have yet to see a girl with a reef tank that did not look like a fish.

hopefully this will get some girls to post pics and prove me wrong.
LOL

And we all know that hot chicks are really reef savy :rolleye1:

fishbowl.gif

All the girls that have gone in my room love my nano tank.
I'm 15.

What I think is best, is not to tell how much money you spent on your tank. NEVER mention it..seriously. lol. I've told girls I breed fish and they say its cool. Some say its weird, but I don't bother with those girls..lol

If you mention what you spent on the tank.. the girl will probably think "oh and you couldn't have spent some of that money on me?"

Last edited:
I know a very hot chick into saltwater tanks..infact she is heaed to my house right now to borrow a 75g tank because her tank sprung a leak. and iam married to a hottie who likes saltwater tanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12930155#post12930155 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by parkpark
your right, I am rather fish like
:lol:

Yeah, my large, coke-bottle glasses make me look like I have fish eyes.

It could also be the scaly skin.

Or the webbed feet.

Here are a couple of my "reef daughters" so be carefull about what you say about the capn's extended family
daughter1.jpg

daughter2.jpg

Thank goodness they take after their mothers side and not my side of the family:

munsters.gif

LOL

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12930137#post12930137 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by frank2926
I dont know who is geekier looking the guys or girls in this hobby.
I have yet to see a girl with a reef tank that did not look like a fish.

"My Mama always said...." Only the ones who are miserable with themselves try to make others feel bad too.

Get a grip dude! Hot chicks can be smart, and have intrests in things other than shopping, hair and nails. Although, we girls do look great with the hair, nails, and makeup done while doing water changes.......right Schwe....Getto butt, was it? ;)

hopefully this will get some girls to post pics and prove me wrong.
LOL

Re: any chicks out there dig saltwater tanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12930025#post12930025 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by knorsk

The question really is do any guys out there dig WOMEN with reef tanks???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back