any creatures live in your overflow

I don't have an overflow, but I have what looks like some sort of tiny sea cucumber in my refugium. There's also a few mini stars that live in my filter.

I looked the other day and saw about 1000 feather dusters a few snails and stars. And I'm pretty sure there is a decent population of pods, sponges and ball nems (coralmorphs) in there also.

I have what must be a "billion" white little ball-shaped things with what looks like 2 antennae coming out of the ball- any ideas? they are all over, and in my sump. Pretty cool imo.

a yellow wrasse ....

for a week now !

and he is not going down the drain ... I have no way of getting it out lol

I had a brittle starfish in mine for the longest time. I guess it was happy, dark and plenty to eat.

I've got more snails in the overflows than the display, guess they like the flow, and there are pods galore too.

I have what must be a "billion" white little ball-shaped things with what looks like 2 antennae coming out of the ball- any ideas? they are all over, and in my sump. Pretty cool imo.

Those are a type of sponge.

I have the little ball tip nems, and dusters

Sounds like pineapple sponges, if the "balls" are oval shaped. I have them in my overflow and sump as well.

Back