any david hasselhoff fans?

Wait.. is that forreal? Cuz i remmeber hearing about him tryin to bust into the music industry. My friend is his nephew and goes to his house alot. He even came one of our football games last year.

very funny. but if you think about it. he has the best of both worlds. a huge celib in europe. In the US. no one really cares about him including the paperatsi(sp).

When I was a kid I always watched his show "Knight Rider" Always dreamed of having his talking T r a n s A m

That was the word music video, just horrible is he going broke because that vid was made in someone’s basement.

There must be something better to post about on RC then this!!!

I have a large healthy clarke clown for sale if any one is interested! $15.00 in Irvine.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7563599#post7563599 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by laverda
There must be something better to post about on RC then this!!!

I have a large healthy clarke clown for sale if any one is interested! $15.00 in Irvine.

lol it was just a joke...

at least i thought it was funny :rolleyes:

Just spectacular! There is so much to love about this video. The motorcycle that doesn't have its wheels turning, angels, dogs, and that alien dude. I had to watch this several times just to absorb it all :lol:

I think the feeling he's hooked on is called BLOW. You have to sniff a lot of it too to do something like that video for money.

That video is like 4 years old, but still just spectacular for it's tongue-in-cheekness.

You gots to love the Hasselhoff, he's really beginning to realize his role as a celebrity. He knows by now to just poke fun of himself. He IS, the new William Shatner

William Shatner sings Rocket Man

Back