any links for good automotive style LED bulbs?

reefscape15

I'm building my canopy now and planning on using a 250watt single ended MH and about 10-15 LED lights. I've seen a good selection of automotive style LED bulbs that someone here has used for thier aquarium, but can't find the site anymore. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm building my canopy now and planning on using a 250watt single ended MH and about 10-15 LED lights. I've seen a good selection of automotive style LED bulbs that someone here has used for thier aquarium, but can't find the site anymore. Anyone have any suggestions?

I would use marine grade ones that are designed for boats. Since I have a boat with LED lights I can make a suggestion for some reasonably priced marine lights that would be designed to handle the salt water envoirnment. These lights put out a ton of light. The blue ones would probably be similar to a 15-20K light in color. I use their spreader lights as well as the underwater lights on my boat. Either would work in a canopy. I just wonder what the LED's would do as far as algea growth.

Their LED strip lights might be a solution as well.

Back