Any One Else Getting This Message AquaNotes Web error '800a0009'

Cathy8424

Curt,

Why am I getting this error message on my Aquanotes Web? I can access all the other features, just not the "Status".

When I try to open "Status" I get this error message:
AquaNotes error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range

?, line 0

This has just happened since I added over 20 timmers? I do have the AC3 Pro wich is supposed to handle 30 timmers.

Also, did you by any chance get AquaNotes fixed so I can run it with more than 20 codes yet?

Thanks, Cathy

Thank you Curt,

Does this fix AquaNotes Web on the AquaController 3 Pro too? This is where I am getting the AquaNotes error '800a0009' Subscript out of range ?, line 0 error message.

I have other problems with the AquaNotes Software. I will download the new beta and try that.

Curt,

One more question, why does the month on my controller keep flashing rapidly; Sep/_ _ _

Some times there are some sort of symbol on some of the blank spaces.

That is a bug in the 3.1 firmware when more than 20 timer names are used. It is has been fixed, and we'll be releasing an update shortly.

Curt

Curt,

I downloaded the beta version, but I still have a problem.

I can put my codes in, but when I hit update, I get this error message:
If Power Fail Then MH1 OFF
Valid keywords following If are Temp, pH, ORP, DO, Cond, Feed Cycle, Switch 1, Switch 2, Switch 3, Switch 4

I had this code set:
If Power Fail Then MH1 OFF
Max Change 030 M Then MH1 OFF
to keep my MH off for X amount of time if the power went out, to give them plenty of time to cool before they tried to come back on; to allow numerous MH to come on at staggered times; and to give the power company time to stabilize the power problem to keep the MH from having numerous rapid on/offs; I also didn't want my MH to come on if I have to switch to generator power.

Those codes still work properly with AquaNotesWeb. It would be nice to have all the features from AquaNotes on AquaNotes Web, and then I wouldn't need to use both. So far, I have to use both programs to do with one, what I can't do with the other.

Any way, in the mean time, do you have a code suggestion that will be accepted by AquaNotes to accomplish the desired task?

My firmware version in the AC 3 Pro is: 3.00, do I need to update it?

Thank you for working so diligently to help with problems and keep us all up and running!

Cathy

Thanks again for the link! I installed 3.3.4 with out any issuse tonight. And I am back in business. AquaNotes Web and Aquanotes are both finally working again.

My firmware version in the AC 3 Pro is: 3.00, do I need to update it?

Curt,

I have another problem now. I used to be able to read both of my controllers (AC 3 Pro & AC 3) with AquaNotes Web. Now I can't. I can only see the AC 3 Pro.

On AquaNotes (Not Web) when I click on Tank Data Base I get this error: Run-time error ‘94’:
Invalid use of Null

Then it shuts down.

Last edited:
Curt, the patch fixed that problem.

But now I am having another problem. I don't think it's the AquaNotes though?

I emailed you this morning.

Curt,

The patch made it so that AquaNotes don't crash when I go to Tank Data Base, but I can only get it to read the AC3 Pro. It will not pick up the AC3 too.

I can access both the AC3 Pro and the AC3 with AquaNotes Web from my local network, but I can't access both of them with with AquaNotes or Remotely with AquaNotes Web.

The AC3 will show in the sites on both AquaNotes Web and AquaNotes, but it will not go there, it just hangs.

Back