Any Pan world experience?

AG84

I am thinking of swapping my return pump out for a pan world return pump.

does anyone have experience with them? Were you happy with how quiet they were?

I have heard good things but wanted others experiences also.

Thanks!

I've had several smaller ones over the years, still have running one on a tank. I've been happy with the smaller ones I've had, low noise.

But consider Reef flo depending on size of the pump they are very good pumps, great support and low cost to run. The dart as been popular and the Black Fin is very efficient and quiet (I have this one)

Don't like them, noisy (Mid size and larger) Some make a lot of heat, some not much. It's a gamble.

Anything from Reeflo ( my first choice for any type of system ) will work great and be cool and quiet.

Depending on how much flow your looking for there is always the old standard of the industry. The Little Giant 3 or 4 series. Both come in pressure or volume models and they are really hard to kill.

i would normally go with reeflo. however im working with only 1 inch.

hey Mark define louder? still pretty quiet? i know its hard to get as quiet as a reeflo but is it pretty quiet or annoying? lol and do you still have yours for sale?

If your using 1" for the inlet and you want good flow go with the Little Giant 4MDQXSC pump 1325 gph @ 1ft 1080 gph @ 6 feet. It has a 1" inlet and outlet I recommend you plumb the outlet @ 1" also, and if your system uses a 3/4" return then reduce it right at the bulkhead under the tank that feeds the return in your overflow box.

Back