any sps owners here?

bethnjeremy

Are their any sps owners here in oki? I am looking for more sps, I have some corals that I would trade for. I have some lps's and some zooanthids that I can frag out, let me know. Hey Magrath in June I will be getting padi cert, I would now but i just finally got my daughter out of the hospital. If you wouldn't mind I would like to plan a trip to go scuba diving. Any takers would could frag out some sps let me know. Mine hopefully will be ready to frag in about 6 months, they are now finally growing at a impressive rate.

I am mainly keeping softies but have a few SPS. I would be happy to go diving with you. I have been away for the last couple months and I am currently in Guam, I know it is a rough life. I will shoot you a line when I get back next week. I wish the weather was like Guam in Oki it is beautiful here and the water temp is 82.

Jeremy do you have a calcium reactor or do you dose? That is the main reason I don't keep many SPS because dosing is a pain.

I don't have a calcium reactor but i do use ESV 2 part and Kalkwasser. I don't have too much yet but I have 9 frags. I would like to get a calcium reactor, but i am going to have to wait til later to get one and a good kalk reactor.

SPS is pretty easy to come by while snorkeling. Stainless steel bone shears or wire cutters are the tools you will want to have.

well since we just had our baby come home i lost my partner for snorkeling........when it gets warmer anyone up for a trip?

I'll go, but my left hand is in a cast right now, so it wont be untill at least the second week of april.

sweet.......i am in no rush right now, just at home on baby leave right now, hey lionel I know my wife wants to invite your wife to her baby shower. It is going to be the first sat of april.

Congrats on your new addition Beth & Jeremy!!!!!!

I will also be in for snorkeling. I just got back into town and should not be leaving for a while.

thanks she is almost to a typical babies weight when they are born. she was 10 weeks early so, but with the way she eats she shouldn't have a problem. we will set up a date to go snorkeling, just right now isn't a good time with me still adjusting to having my lil one home. Also I go back to work on Sunday, yeah good ol' night crew again!!!!

Back