Anybody going to MACNA ?

We may be going. Not sure yet. School will have started and we don't want the boy out longer than we have to.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12899780#post12899780 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Elliott
hmm, have to look into that....maybe! you going alone or the two of you?

Ditto

Was planning to go. Daughter lives just outside of Atlanta in Athens Georgia so was going to have a place to stay. Then got to looking a what a round trip plane ticket is now costing. Almost double from 6 months ago. Think I am going to have to bag it now. Darn..

FYI - Out of curiosity I checked flights round trip Sept 4 - 7, 2008 from Phoenix to Atlanta. I found Airtran - including all taxes & fees - was only $339

Once you get here you can take MARTA (our rail transit system) from inside the airport to 1/2 block from the hotel for $2.25.

Yeah I checked Airtran also. Lots of negative comments. Not much legroom so since I'm 6'1" that's probably not going to work. Next best I've found so far is Delta for $430. Ouch.

Ryan - what days are you going to be there?

Both US Airways and Delta have nonstop flights for $336 (including taxes and fees) if you're able/willing to depart 9/4 and return 9/8. Coming back on Sunday the 7th only increases the price a couple of bucks.

We would totally join you, but we will be in Thailand. :) Have a great time, though!

I hoping to go out Thursday afternoon and come back Sunday Evening. I was all set to order everything then the price of our plane tickets doubled from when we looked 3 weeks ago. Now I'm wondering if the $2K these 4 days would cost me would be better spent on setting up my new tank??????

I will be at Georgia Aquarium TOMORROW with the family. I will give an honest opinion of it is worth it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12912921#post12912921 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NaClH20NMYVEIN
Now I'm wondering if the $2K these 4 days would cost me would be better spent on setting up my new tank??????

New tank and wait for MACNA on the West coast.

Estimated Time: 27.0 hours 43 minutes Estimated Distance: 1856.75 miles

HHMM I guess drving will be out the question as it will cost way more then a plane ticket >:/

Back