Anybody have a 120 FS?

captain7359

I'm looking to upgrade the 75 to a 120 or bigger. So long as it is 48" wide I can fit up to 30" deep as I overbuilt the depth of my stand for extra room. I'm looking to do a Calfo overflow and some holes for a closed loop, but would do those on my own if not already drilled. let me know if you have anything you are looking to part with.
Thanks,
Walter

thriceanangel

It's a drive from your house, but well worth it, but go to Batavia and see Kenny at Pet Mart. He'll hook you up with a nice unused tank for real cheap. Probably as cheap as a used tank or cheaper.

acdraindrps

RandyO has an extra one at the store that was the wrong color. A customer wanted black and they sent oak. So he has an oak 120 with one overflow (left hand side) and I think it is $295 if I am not mistaken. It will go back to the supplier saturday so give him a call if you'd like him to save it for you.

captain7359

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11618915#post11618915 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by acdraindrps
RandyO has an extra one at the store that was the wrong color. A customer wanted black and they sent oak. So he has an oak 120 with one overflow (left hand side) and I think it is $295 if I am not mistaken. It will go back to the supplier saturday so give him a call if you'd like him to save it for you.

Corner overflow or a single megaflow?
-Walter

acdraindrps

If I am correct the megaflow is one that is not in the corner of the tank, but instead on the back pane of glass slightly to the left, and a cornerflow is in the corner of the tank.

If I am correct it is a cornerflow, with the overflow touching the back and lefthand panes.