anybody use zeovit

i think logik uses something similar or the bio pellets. I am considering it once i do more research on it. Try doing a RC search for it.

I tried zeo for six months and saw little improvement in color but had several issues with STN. Also, it did nothing to combat algae in my tank. However, I was trying it on an established 6 year old tank; its probably easier to use it from the start.

Yeah, I've thought about it. It would certainly find a use for the Zeovit reactor that’s just sitting on a shelf. :) But I’m going to wait and see what my nutrient levels look like when I start adding more fish.

doesn't that contradict your statement about using from the beginning? I am not heckling you, just trying to understand is all.

I used it for a long time . Loved it great colors fast growth . I stopped after a few years for money and time issues . If you do it correct and slow I think you will like it as well .

doesn't that contradict your statement about using from the beginning? I am not heckling you, just trying to understand is all.

Not really, Zeovit and Biopellets are two totally different but similar things. Does that help? :lmao:

There are some amazing Zeo tanks out there but to do it right, IMO, takes a very dedicated and committed reefer. I spend way too much time away from home to use a methodology that requires so many daily tasks.

I have been reading up on bio pellets due to the ease of it. It is a matter of adding a 1/4 or so at a time to prevent a bloom.

Back