Anybody want to get rid of some powerheads?

forddna

Looking for some low to medium water moving powerheads for various uses. Hoping to score some good deals. :D

These would just be to help with a dead spot here and there..

If I could figure out how important they would be for my tank I might! I have a 24 gallon nano that I am about to start. I just dont know enough yet to decide if I need a PH yet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11620660#post11620660 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by forddna
Anybody want to do a group order on those? It's $6.99 shipping for 1-20 pumps.

I was going to ask the same question :D

I want 2. Power heads are always welcome

I was thinking of getting 3-4. Anybody else? I'm having to leave this evening and will be out of town until Sunday, but I will try to check in from my phone. Just didn't want anybody thinking I came up with this idea and then disowned it. LOL

1 is probably enough for a 24 gallon nano correct? Or is that too much? If it sounds ok I will take one as well.

on_ice, I believe you can adjust the flow on that one. I don't know much about powerheads to know what the heck I'm reading, but that's what I thought it said. Also, if you're mixing your own water change water, you'll need a powerhead in that container.

Tell ya what, guys, I'll be back Sunday night. By Monday or Tuesday, I'll finalize a list. I'll probably order a few extras knowing some people will see this too late! ;)

I'll order them in my name, and then we can try to arrange a group meeting, or you're welcome to come to my house and pick up. I know not every works the same hours and what-not, so I'll shoot for setting up a meeting that is most convenient for everyone, and then I'll work with whatever folks can't make it.

:)

P.S. I'm leaving now and won't be back til Sunday. Like I said, I'll try to check on this thread via my phone.

sooo we have:

forddna 3
Shibumi 2
shawnkfl 2
plc001 2
rogergolf66 2
on_ice 1
TTRex94 2

14 total, Did I miss anybody? or anybody else? We can get 20 for the same shipping.

Back