Anybody want to hook me up with a cup of live sand?

playa0069u

Well I'm new to SW and wante to start a nano.(ya I know to small to start) but i only want a goby and a shrimp so... ANYWAYS I love in Holiday, and was wondering if anybody wanted to hook me up with a cup of live sand. I would really like to get a NICE diverse bed. I also need liverock, and will buy. Thanks soooo much guys.

playa0069u

sorry for pickup of couse. forgot to mension. Also interested in ANY base rock, dead rotting, annialated w/e.lol anything thanks. (for a friend new to the hobby)

oceana

In Memoriam
i can give you some sand. i also have some nice rock from my sump i could sell ya for cheap to. no coraline since i dont have any light in the sump but nice shapes and well aged rock

dmbedard

Why don't you come to the next ANCHOR meeting in Oct? I can bring the sand to the meeting. I believe it is in Spring Hill? Check the ANCHOR forum on Reef Club Forums.

If you want to drive to Brooksville, I have a cup of sand w/lots of life I can spare : 0

luminary

Premium Member
I've got some rock that I had in my 20 that I don't need anymore. Probably 20-30 lbs or so...Couple of nice shapes but it needs a serious cycle (the tank had a valonia and cyano outbreak before I took it down a couple of days ago).

Heck, you can have the 20 gallon tank too if you want it, it just needs to be cleaned! Only problem is you'd need to pick it up today or tomorrow. I'm flying out of town early friday morning.

guntercb

playa0069u I live in Land O Lakes. You can have some sand out of my system if you want. PM if you are interested.

Matt, I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Chris

luminary

Premium Member
I replaced it :)...I ended up buying a 30 gallon high (same footprint only like 8 inches taller). The new tank is drilled so I don't have the siphon problem I was having. And I bought all new rock and built a wall instead of just a pile. Moved over all of the livestock a few days ago.

NONNA58

Premium Member
sounds great. That is the same tank I have for my horses except it is not drilled. How many fish do you have in the tank?

playa0069u

I will be going to chiefland again soon, i will be taking 19 so any body not off the beaton path reply, and i will be able to stop by for lr or ls. thanks so much guys