Anyone active on this forum?

raecmr

Hi all,

Just moved to Minneapolis and setting up a new tank. Planning on mostly softies. I have checked out A World of Fish, New Wave and a few Petco's lol. Any other must see shops in the Twin Cities?

Corals seem pretty pricey from what I remember when I had my tank up last. Really trying to set-up an easy going, lower maintenance tank. Mostly looking for the "pest" corals like mushrooms, yellow polyps, kenya tree, xenia, zoas etc.

Active...no. TCMAS forum is about it, and the posting requirements are bogus imo. I have some softies I could frag up for you cheap. Reef collective is a nice place to visit. I agree on the prices being over the moon. Shoot me a pm.
f1ce1ec98d16ab4fc13d5656660fa0a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Just moved to Minneapolis and setting up a new tank. Planning on mostly softies. I have checked out A World of Fish, New Wave and a few Petco's lol. Any other must see shops in the Twin Cities?

Corals seem pretty pricey from what I remember when I had my tank up last. Really trying to set-up an easy going, lower maintenance tank. Mostly looking for the "pest" corals like mushrooms, yellow polyps, kenya tree, xenia, zoas etc.

There are some decent private sales on TCMAS -

Tcmas.org, you need to pay an annual $30 membership fee to see listings or attend a meeting, which probably won't be happening soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back