Anyone can help me set up new reef tank on 26th wendsday?

cojo8888

Finally upgrading to dream tank.
It will be red sea reefer 425xl.
Estimate delivery time will be between 12 to 4.

Bunch of freebies for you. Located in mid city 90036. Lmk who can come!

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Too excited
53a26dd6e3fc9e98989fd3f575339a9c.jpg
ada59e31ff5b26e7634c8154c8fa6840.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a very nice setup. I love the rockwork.
Where did you get your stax rocks? I'm hesitant on ordering them cause I head they get damaged in transit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. My 425XL is coming on Tuesday :)
Congrats too! Just worried if I can set up in one day :)
Wow, Parquet floors those are awesome.
Our apartment is old and I assumed this floors suck lol
Looks like it's going to be a very nice setup. I love the rockwork.
Where did you get your stax rocks? I'm hesitant on ordering them cause I head they get damaged in transit.

Order it. It was very easy to aquascape. Yes I had some crumbles but out of 4 box, 3 boz were fine, actually some pieces were too big I had to break into pieces.
I have a 425xl one of the easiest tanks i have setup and kept stable . It is a nice tank
Excited!!! Hopefully goes well.
Super excited for you I want to upgrade also

You should. I'm very excited haha

Just make sure all fittings are tight . Do a wet test set up rock run for a bit . Empty water fill with salt water and your ready 1-2 days max mine is so full might be time to move uo to my 220

Congrats too! Just worried if I can set up in one day :)Our apartment is old and I assumed this floors suck lolOrder it. It was very easy to aquascape. Yes I had some crumbles but out of 4 box, 3 boz were fine, actually some pieces were too big I had to break into pieces.Excited!!! Hopefully goes well.You should. I'm very excited haha

How many pounds total for all 4 boxes of stax rocks! Where did you order from? They look good.

How many pounds total for all 4 boxes of stax rocks! Where did you order from? They look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE [MENTION=336362]Lareefguy[/MENTION] helped me on ordering stuff much cheaper than online. He has nice selection of quarantined fishes. Check him out ocean devotion la

Our office just moved to the West Adams/Mid City area. Found Tokyo Aquarium on Adams but it was pretty disappointing even for freshwater fish. Wish there was some place near by. Hope the tank build is going well for you! Let me know if you need help after 7pm.

Thanks everyone! And thank you especially on [MENTION=95549]eug[/MENTION]ne40. Ended pretty quickly. Time to fill up this boy
fc69587c0b974ce13bf0b31af261ecaf.jpg
cad22010c8b1dd06146f0bf3da622b6b.jpg
9337693514fe8cb6b43ac4c36ff18a64.jpg

Did you get the new version with the plywood cabinet? Mine says V3 on the box but the cabinet sides appear to be particleboard.

Mine was particle board too. I was really surprised because red sea is known for having laminated plywood stand. Maybe too much problem on shipping so they changed it? I dunno..

I have the same tank. I got it last February. It’s v3 and I’m pretty sure the sides are not particle board. If it is it’s still laminated like the cabinet doors.

Back