anyone ever order from 4coral.com?

erika crawford

Hey all just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from these guys.....I placed an
order for some hex-t propagation plugs and have yet to recieve them or have a status change on my order. Well a few emails later I have still not received any indication that my order is coming.......to top it all off I am pretty sure they leaked my card info, because not even 2 days after ordering from them I had some very suspicious activity on my account........has anyone else had problems with this site?:hmm2:

Definitely sounds like you got a raw deal. I would contact your credit card company and let them know that you got ripped off and your card info might have gone public

Definitely sounds like you got a raw deal. I would contact your credit card company and let them know that you got ripped off and your card info might have gone public

They actually contacted me and shut down my debt card and sent me a new one......lol ....they don't know how the fraud occurred but I think its suspicious all this happened right after ordering frim them....who knows?

Back