Anyone got wood???

isseym328

Premium Member
Hopefully that got your attention. I'm building out part of the garage for my new tank set up since I had to remove it from the house due to new baby. I have to build a new wood platform to level with the house and then studs/framing/etc. Hoping to not spend too much money so asking around to see if people have surplus plywood/lumber lying around. Not asking for free of course I still have about half of my corals leftover from the tank breakdown so willing to trade (sps/lps/softies/live rocks). Let me know if you have anything and thanks in advance! 9096184828.

Best,
James

I have all the plywood from the crate of my 120x48x30 tank. Plus a supersized single palate it was mounted on.

There was plywood on all 4 sides of the tank. The plywood just came off yesterday - Would love to see it go somewhere it could be appreciated rather than into a dumpster.

In Encino -

Dave B

I have a bunch of left over 4x4 and 2x4 in various lengths. Some are weathered from being in my backyard but in most cases pretty straight. Some wood was recovered from a partial demo so might have screws/nails that need to be removed. Otherwise still strong. I'm up in Valencia, if you're going to Dave's might as well stop by my place too.

Thanks for all the response fellow reefers! I was able to stop by Dave's on Sunday and picked up a good amount of plywood and other nice pieces. I believe I have enough but will reach out to you two if I'm short after I do some construction next few weeks.

Dave - Thanks again for all the wood and your new tank already looks amazing empty. Special thanks to the bottle of water and gatorade Dave provided or I would've passed out from heat stroke. :D

Back