Anyone has a good system for my baby blue tang?

cojo8888

Let me get to the point.. Fish will be free.

So.. I'm moving soon.. so I need to tear down the tank and start over.

I kept my baby blue tang for 6 months now.
Feeding nori, and different shrimps and pallets to ensure he's fat and healthy.

He went through ich and marine velvet disaster.( funny thing is he brought it and killed all of my fishes but survived)

After, I did full qt on ich. 42 days of cupramine treatment for him but skipped prazipro and other med because he looked healthy. (Might have ich who knows? I see ppl get ich on tangs who went through full qt and its blue tang but at ng as its not velvet it's not a big deal)

Anyway he survived from disasters and very hardy. And I'm sure hes disease free now.

Has nice color I dont see any discoloration on his body. Also since he's a baby he is super shy. If you thinking adult blue tang that swims in front of you, definitely not this guy.

I'm looking for people who has like 6~8ft tank and provide good amount food and dosen't have aggressive fishes or tangs (yet).

Price will be free as long as it's good environment for him. It will not be available right away but let me know pls.

c71e305eaff48bfe52cfd08d233f17b9.jpg
b745f659e0554ddcca49da5e14fe4c59.jpg
c7f874fc563902f957fd3f077fe5ca0e.jpg

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Let me get to the point.. Fish will be free.

So.. I'm moving soon.. so I need to tear down the tank and start over.

I kept my baby blue tang for 6 months now.
Feeding nori, and different shrimps and pallets to ensure he's fat and healthy.

He went through ich and marine velvet disaster.( funny thing is he brought it and killed all of my fishes but survived)

After, I did full qt on ich. 42 days of cupramine treatment for him but skipped prazipro and other med because he looked healthy. (Might have ich who knows? I see ppl get ich on tangs who went through full qt and its blue tang but at ng as its not velvet it's not a big deal)

Anyway he survived from disasters and very hardy. And I'm sure hes disease free now.

Has nice color I dont see any discoloration on his body. Also since he's a baby he is super shy. If you thinking adult blue tang that swims in front of you, definitely not this guy.

I'm looking for people who has like 6~8ft tank and provide good amount food and dosen't have aggressive fishes or tangs (yet).

Price will be free as long as it's good environment for him. It will not be available right away but let me know pls.

c71e305eaff48bfe52cfd08d233f17b9.jpg
b745f659e0554ddcca49da5e14fe4c59.jpg
c7f874fc563902f957fd3f077fe5ca0e.jpg

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could just give him back to aquarim but I know reefers here would take care him with love.

Waiting for replies!

Very awesome of you. World needs more folks like you who take the interest of their animals seriously. :beer:

Very awesome of you. World needs more folks like you who take the interest of their animals seriously. [emoji481]
Not really... I kept him on 20g. Despite of feeding well it's not a good environment. It was impulsive purchase when i just started reef.
Lesson learned haha

Need a pics of system folks. I see lot of beautiful set up for him thanks for interest still choosing! Let me know

Back