anyone have a....

I have a canister (just the canister) that came with the tank I bought. (used for freshwater).

It is currently sitting in my garage with bio balls in it. I also have some pre-cut poly circles made from a big sheet that you can put inside.

You are welcome to borrow it.

I think it is a Ocean Clear canister.

Hey man, I have a fluval 205 you can use. Sitting in the garage. It has short hoses that I cut up when it was attached to my overflow so you may have to rig somthing. I will be back in Az Sunday with a prayer.

I also have several aquaclear HOB that will clear the water up with floss and foam. Let me know.

hey ryan i have a fluval 400 sitting in my storage closet at my apartment you can use.

Also are you free after 12:30 or so on monday? I have the day off and have everything ready for the sump but the pump and have no clue where to get a air syfoner at. But i figure we can put everything together and get teh sump going after the pump comes in. Plus i'll bring over the fluval for you to use.

If you need one tonight i'm going to the airport to pick my mother up. i can leave early and drop it off on the way. Where do you live
(Cross streets)?

Back